Sunday, February 19, 2012

HI 5


yeeeehaa today I would like to introduce my BFF ...
First and foremost : LINA MARLIANA a.k.a  ratu kebaya 

 She was my housemate and classmate .
She also my roomate when i was in KL heheheh panjang jodoh
Kegemaran: JAGUNG





Next and the cutest: KUAIZAH a.k.a  Miss Perfectionist

She is cute right? and sexy too






The third and the famous amous:Nor Syafrina a.k.a Miss singer yang kerlass
She will follow me , getting married soon...







The last and funky: Hadibah Nur Fatin a.k.a Dee the brutal among us
She also the tallest among us and the crazies okay 









Not Forgotten me Myself: Wani Anuar a.k.a adik kecik yang kuat membebel macam mak tiri
Me Myself.









Our Picture on our convocation day





**** Actually i have a lot of bst friend but the 5 of us ni  closed and we all a bit brutal and crazy that why we can be friend and BFF forever...No matter what we will love each other...oh oh suweeet like sugar la...

No comments: